17 November, 2007

That's My Girl !!


Taking a Well Deserved Study Break!!

One big shout out to my favorite daughter (she happens to be my only daughter) Ascension AKA Cheenie who was inducted into the USF Chapter of Sigma Theta Tau which is the International Honor Society of Nursing last Sunday. She is finishing up her second to last semester at the University of San Francisco and has done extremely well academically and as the photo above shows she's been hitting the books really hard which makes both Carmen and I happy. Although I missed the ceremony and still haven't received the pics which is why I had to use this one above, at least I will be home when she finally graduates in late May 2008. Congrats Censi, keep hitting the books and remember stay away from the boys until you at least graduate!

No comments: